Hello instax obsessed people!
With Christmas fast approaching I thought I would do a couple blogs on creativity with a festive theme. Of course Christmas is all about spending time with loved ones having a laugh, sharing great food and playing in the (hopefully) thick white soft snow… but its mainly about how creative you can be with instax.
Now, if you’re lucky enough to own one of our cameras/printers then this might be the personal touch you’ve been looking for to spice up the presents you have left under the tree. Maybe you just want to really impress your crush /crushes with a cheeky present that’s going to make them go ‘WOW I didn’t know you loved instax too! Lets get matching jumpers & find some mistletoe’… okay well one can only dream ay 🙂
‘What are we going to make?!’ I hear you say… Well we are going to create the most personal unique Christmas labels in the universe!
Here’s what you need:
- Your chosen photos for your extremely lucky gift receivers. Now, the photo doesn’t have to be of the person, it could be of you or 1 of your fave photos of a cat or anything that looks cool (I bet you feel like an Elf in Santa’s work shop.. pointy hats and shoes are optional…)
- Ribbon, string and some little pegs – as festive as you like! I’ve also got some ‘Merry Christmas’ washi tape to add that extra Christmassy feel.
- Your presents….. all ready and wrapped and waiting to be crowned with the king of personalised labels.
- Scissors – remember to be careful boys and girls!
- Cheap coloured card – for this one i’ve used brown and white but you can use whatever festive colours you want!
- A good old glue stick
HERE WE GO! (We’ve included two different options depending on how creative you’re feeling..)
What you need to do:
Step 1: Cut out a piece of brown card slightly bigger than your lovely instax snap and stick your pic right in the middle (or as close as you can get!!)
Step 2: Cut out a piece of white card slightly smaller than the brown card and stick on the back of the brown card. This will give you a lovely bit of space to write your festive message for your lucky gift receiver
Step 3: Stick a bit of snazzy festive ribbon to your instax snap to jazz it up – you can pop this on wherever you please!
Step 4: Get a cute little peg and tie some string in a loop to attach your amazing gift tag to your present… and you’re done! OR for the easier option, simply stick your instax snap on the front of your present with a little bit of glue (not too much so they can keep the instax snap if they like) and decorate with Christmas washi tape and some decorative string… or ribbon if you’re feeling pretty.
If you make an instax label please share with us using the #INSTAX1of1 and TAG us up! If we like what we see we will share & repost. Also if you have any questions please do let us know.